3 months ago I started working as a consultant for artists and creative small business owners. These consulting sessions are for people who are looking to turn their creative business uncertainty into next steps– for people who want some help taking a look at their suitcase contents and figuring out where they are traveling with them.
In 3 hour-long sessions I work with you to map out the story of your creative business and figure out how to share this story more effectively with your clients and audiences.
- Look at the training and experiences that set your work apart from others in similar endeavors.
- Plot long-term goals and actionable steps to reach these goals.
- Find the language to communicate what you do, why it’s important, and who it’s for.
Depending on the individual this can entail
- Working on your social media presence.
- Crafting more effective website elements (such as your bio).
- Helping you micro-share your business story.
- Creating more effective work samples.
- Brainstorming collaborations that help you reach your long-term goals in the most efficient way possible.
All of this helps you to get out of your own way, so that you can focus on Doing The Work.
If you’d like more information about how we can work together to map out plans for your art, you can contact me at laura[at]mildlyminnesotan[dot]com.